Is life moving so fast that you are having a hard time keeping up with it?
Or does it seem like the days are running simultaneously, and it is difficult to track which day you did what, where, and when?
Some people have become dispassionate to life itself, and therefore have concluded that it is too late in the game of life to attempt to live one’s dream. Perhaps you feel as though your blunders were too frequent and your decisions were so disastrous that to recoup from them is out of the question. This kind of emotional despondency has a tendency to spill over into one’s marriage and job. It also has an effect on how you raise your children and deal with them on a daily basis.
If you live your days with unfulfilled aspirations, there is a natural inclination to capitulate to depression. Depression unveils itself as a disposition of defeat and thus shapes one’s mentality into that of a victim. There are steps you can take in order to alter your mentality of defeat and depression. You can deliberately reshape your mentality into that of a winner. Being a winner in life does not mean that you have escaped the trials and tribulations of life. It simply means that you have educated yourself on how to overcome the challenges in life and how not to allow them to weigh heavily on you mentally. There are steps you can take to better your journey in life while targeting more proficiently your goals and achieving them.
- Depend on God (will-power is inadequate for the task)
- Understand Purpose (to comprehend purpose can determine a favorable outcome)
- Become Highly Selective (right words spoken can lubricate life’s frictions)
- Control Your Mind (if you can control your thoughts, you can direct your life)
- Don’t Sweat It (major on the primary not on the inconsequential)
- Enjoy Life (life is an investment not a waste)
- Repeat Step One (start and end each day with trusting God)
Should these steps be executed sequentially in order to become a winner in life? No! Only steps one and seven are in succession or else everything else will be to no avail.