The present administration is using a lot of scary verbiage to frighten the American public into believing that the Stimulus Bill of $787 billion is necessary in order to jumpstart the American economy. Although they are not certain that the attempt will jumpstart our economy, one thing is is that they realize that is only a wild guess.
Everywhere I go, the average Joe knew nothing about the Stimulus Bill, but they wanted it signed immediately. Now that the Stimulus Bill has passed unanimously through Congress and the President signed it into law, the next scary agenda is health care. With the billions needed for this new proposed Health Care Bill, no one is truly answering the question of where America is getting this money.
The real frightening concern is a socialist government is being formed. America once prided itself in being the most successful capitalistic society, but now our government has engaged in privatization by owning at least forty percent of Citibank and controlling Freddy Mac and Fanny Mae. It will be interesting to see what becomes of this.
Controlling your world should not be left in the hands of the government nor should it be left in the hands of special interest groups. You are not a creature of circumstances; you are a creator of them. I refuse to leave my life up to fate, especially knowing that I am full of God’s creative and explosive power.
Seven things are necessary for you to do in order to navigate your way through these uncertain times. Others have already applied these tactics to control their future economy and the results were exhilarating for them, to say the least. Rehearse these seven navigational principles and they are:
- Trust God and ask for directions. (Each individual’s problem is unique)
- Balance Your Bank Account(s). (This will help start you at zero)
- Negotiate with Creditors. (Even though you are not behind in your payments)
- Work on getting rid of high interest and long-term financing. (Exchange for short-term)
- Look for new ways to reduce your debt. (Abandon companies before they abandon you)
- Increase your giving towards God’s work. (When you take care of God’s business, He will take care of yours)
- Have faith in God’s ability in you to conquer and dominate your world.
Do not allow problems to control your life; continue to control your life while walking through problems.