You always pass failure on the way to success.
There are five major distractions to experiencing success. When a person capitulates to any of these five culprits, they will inevitably leave an indelible mark in the psyche of the individual. Once your mind changes its course, your actions will seek for ways to live out your new instructions.
- Loss of focus: Everyone who drives realizes how important it is to maintain focus. It is easy to be oscillated into a trance while driving and for this cause rivets have been placed on either side of the road so that when you run over them it makes a noise to shake you back into consciousness. Focus helps you to maintain a sense of purpose and direction.
- The challenges of stress: Stress for average people causes them to fall apart. Whereas, the focused entrepreneur uses pressures to bring out their best. Successful people are seemingly inured to pressures of life that seemingly slow the progress of ordinary individuals.
- Discouragement: Ups and downs are a part of the process for success. It is the material that goes into the making of the successful. Discouragement is simply the displacement of courage, not the absent of it.
- Failure: Some people look at failure as a signal to quit, while others see it as clue to seek out other ways to succeed. You cannot find STOP in failure.
- Fear: This is the number one distraction to success. Fear immobilizes a person. It distorts their view, while at the same time it creates false visuals. Change fear into the “FARE” and it becomes the price of perseverance and the cost of your journey of success.
God created you with the ability to overcome and to withstand the most horrific pressures and difficulties. Don’t allow anything or anyone to stand in your way of living out God’s determination for your life. If you can face it, you can conquer it!